Agreement set forth below (the "Terms") apply to the use of all subscribers ShadeYouVPN (DATA ACCENTS LP, 24 Station Square, Suite 16, Inverness, IV1 1LD, Scotland, UK, Limited Partnership Number SL26067, tel. +441416287744 hereinafter «VPN-service"). These rules are intended to clarify how ShadeYouVPN.com (hereinafter "we", "us", "our") provides VPN-service, in which case you can use this service. Also described prohibited actions using VPN-service.
All users when purchasing or using a trial-version of the VPN-service automatically agree with these rules.
VPN-service provides our customers access to a network of servers located around the world and under software control ShadeYouVPN (hereinafter "software").
Settings for access and using VPN-service are confidential and can not be distributed.
If you violate the rules, service reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the customer service and block access for you.
Since ShadeYou VPN sells service to customers by providing own digital product delivery of access for it is made via the email and can be done anywhere in the world, where the customer is able to use their e-mail and visit ShadeYou VPN site.
We are not responsible for damage or possible harm to the User, User's information or business in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of our VPN-service.
Restrictions on Use
You can use our VPN- service and our software downloaded from our website only for lawful purposes .
You can not use our site or our software in the following cases ( but not limited to these cases ) :
- In any conditions that violate local, national or international laws and regulations ;
- Spamming and any activity that may lead to penetration of IP- addresses of blacklisted ;
- To spread viruses , hacker applications or any other malicious software ( in any way );
- Port scans and vulnerability , password guessing ( brute force ) , the creation of phishing sites on any port ;
- Fraudulent actions to disseminate forbidden content network , theft of trade secrets in violation of copyright , and the rights of any patent , trademark, or other proprietary rights ;
- For illegal representation itself as any natural or legal person , as well as to distort the true connection with a particular individual or entity ;
- For interference or disruption of the systems of our site , and to disobey any requirements and procedures, policies and regulations of any networks connected to our system ;
- To call for illegal activity , to harm or prejudice against any group or individual , as well as to provide information that encourages engage in illegal activities.
Committing any unlawful acts you personally take full responsibility for all actions and their consequences.
Thank you for the fair use of our services and respect for other users of the Internet!